As a language learner, I would like to share my tips for learning a language fast and easy with you. There are many ways to learn a new language and each has its own benefits. You have to find out which method works for you. To help you figure that out, I would like to share all the methods that I like with you.
It has been said that the late Nelson Mandela said the following:
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.
However, regardless of that, there is some truth to the statement. If we talk to someone in their own language we are far more likely to win them over. We should all start to “talk to the heart”.
- “What’s Past Participle?”: Question AnsweredWhen you are learning English you get to do with what feels like a million tenses. That alone is really confusing, but then they try to explain it with words like “past participle” and infinitive. In this article, I want to explain what’s […]
- The English Simple Future Tense: A Complete GuideThe English Simple future tense is one of the most used tenses in English, so it is important that you understand it. Luckily, I am here to help you. This tense is also sometimes called the future indefinite tense. When to Use the […]
- The Simple Past Tense in English with ExamplesI think that the simple past tense in English is one of the easiest tenses of the language. In this article, I hope to show you that. This tense is also sometimes referred to as the past indefinite. When to Use the Simple […]
- The Present Progressive Tense With ExamplesWe use the present progressive tense in English to talk about things that are happening at this moment. It is also called the present continuous tense. I believe it is one of the easiest tenses in English and I hope that I convince […]
- The Simple Present Tense SimplifiedThe simple present tense is the first one that you will learn when starting to learn English. It isn’t the hardest tense in the English language, but it can still be confusing. I hope to help you get rid of that confusion. When […]
- The Accusative Case in German: A Complete GuideThe accusative case in German is one of the four German cases. It is the case used for the direct object of a sentence. In this post I want to give you all my tips and tricks to master this German case as […]